Join us for yet another Newsmaker Panel where we will discuss the latest drought forecast for the new year with a meteorologist from the Honolulu office of the National Weather Service.
In addition to Warning Coordination Meteorologist John Bravender, we will also hear from State Senator Tim Richards who serves as Vice Chair for the Senate Agriculture and Environment Committee, Dan Dennison, Senior Communications Manager with Hawaii Division of Land and Natural Resources, and Elizabeth Pickett, Co-Executive Director with the Hawaii Wildfire Management Organization. to hear how this will impact water, agriculture, and even the threat of wildfire on-island.
This lunch will be held at the Banquet Room at the Waikoloa Village Association Clubhouse Complex. Johnny's Restaurant will be catering a delicious buffet which includes:
- A Crudite Spread:
- assorted market vegetables
- Smoked local fish dip,
- With crackers, crostinis, grilled Naan bread
- A Slider Station
- Chicken Salad sliders with sprouts
- Mini egg salad sandwiches
- Meatball sliders with tomato jam
- Potato Salad and House-Made Chips
- Assorted Cookies and brownies.
- Ice Tea and Water Included, other beverages available for purchase
TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED BY NOON JANUARY 22 OR WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
Waikoloa Village Association Clubhouse Banquet Room (Adjacent to the Rear of Johnny's Restaurant), 68-1790 Melia Street, Waikoloa, Hawaii, United States, 96738